J2C Current Detection Circuit Board
2C Current Detection Circuit Board
Train Current Detection Features:
• Can be used with either DCC or DC
• Up to 8 Amps can be put through the board. (200 Amps Surge)
• Works with reverse blocks.
• While under DC or DCC operation a bias voltage is supplied so detection will work when power is off.
• Automatically adjusts sensitivity while under DC or DCC operation (This prevents ghost trains from wire cross talk)
• Low sensitivity (needs about 10K ohms or under to trip) (This again prevents ghost trains from wire cross talk)
• If power supply or another block is shorted detection is still valid
• Detection is valid when the train spans detected blocks.
• Interface can be Opto or Relay controlled
• If detection power supply fails or gets unplugged the connected signals drop to the red
indication or occupied status.
Option 1 Option 2 Option 3 Option 4 Option 5 Option 6 Option 7 Option 8